So many (mostly republicans in congress) have gone on about how the Affordable Care Act would be the end of Medicare and how it would ruin the Advantage plans that we’ve come to know. That is just not the case, CMS recently announced that benefits are on the rise and costs are much lower then what [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Give up ideological fight, accept Medicare expansion - Norman Transcript
- Best health solution is Medicare for all - Greensboro News & Record
- Greenville Memorial Hospital may lose Medicare coverage - The State
- Case fizzles against couple accused of $45M health care fraud, keeping indentured servant - Chicago Tribune
- UPCAP holds workshop to ease Medicare transitions - UPMatters.com
- Health underwriters to offer classes on Medicare - Times Record News