The Affordable Care Act has made fighting Medicare fraud a top priority but is it working? See the following infographic by Whitehouse.gov – It explains exactly how Medicare is benefiting from the Affordable Care Act. Plenty is still happening with busts being made on those committing fraud (saving Medicare hundreds of Millions). What do you [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Give up ideological fight, accept Medicare expansion - Norman Transcript
- Best health solution is Medicare for all - Greensboro News & Record
- Greenville Memorial Hospital may lose Medicare coverage - The State
- Case fizzles against couple accused of $45M health care fraud, keeping indentured servant - Chicago Tribune
- UPCAP holds workshop to ease Medicare transitions - UPMatters.com
- Health underwriters to offer classes on Medicare - Times Record News