The Affordable Care Act has made fighting Medicare fraud a top priority but is it working? See the following infographic by Whitehouse.gov – It explains exactly how Medicare is benefiting from the Affordable Care Act. Plenty is still happening with busts being made on those committing fraud (saving Medicare hundreds of Millions). What do you [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Big Challenges Await Seema Verma, Trump's Choice to Oversee Medicare, Medicaid - Daily Signal
- Cotton hears Medicare concerns - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette - Arkansas Online
- From diners to soup kitchens, elderly are preyed upon to participate in Medicare fraud - New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV
- Ryan would gut Medicare - Lake Geneva Regional News
- Government could scrap Medicare rebate freeze … at $3 billion cost ... - Starts at 60
- A month into new leadership, Medicare future still in question - La Crosse's NewsTalk 1410AM 92.3FM