If you have reached retirement age, which is currently age 65, then you are automatically eligible for Medicare insurance coverage which will cover 80% of your medical and healthcare costs, with some small exceptions. However, some individuals will require Medicare insurance coverage before they reach the age of 65 due to various medical conditions and [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Republicans revisit Medicare reform to cut spending - Los Angeles Times
- Medicare phone scam targets senior citizens - Dearborn Press and Guide
- Medicare doctors' pay to be cut - CNN - Canada
- Sequester at Home: Florida Could Lose Blue Angels Shows, Medicare Payments - ABC News (blog)
- Obama says he's ready to tackle Medicare costs - Washington Times (blog)
- Medicare paid $5.1 billion for poor nursing home care, report says - Fox News