Much has changed since legislation started going on on healthcare reform and as MedHealth said: “The $1.9 billion already loaned to 24 non-profits in different states was not touched. Also, the Community Living Assistance Services and Support program, or CLASS Act, created by the ACA as a federal long-term care program was officially repealed. For [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Give up ideological fight, accept Medicare expansion - Norman Transcript
- Best health solution is Medicare for all - Greensboro News & Record
- Greenville Memorial Hospital may lose Medicare coverage - The State
- Case fizzles against couple accused of $45M health care fraud, keeping indentured servant - Chicago Tribune
- UPCAP holds workshop to ease Medicare transitions - UPMatters.com
- Health underwriters to offer classes on Medicare - Times Record News