Much has changed since legislation started going on on healthcare reform and as MedHealth said: “The $1.9 billion already loaned to 24 non-profits in different states was not touched. Also, the Community Living Assistance Services and Support program, or CLASS Act, created by the ACA as a federal long-term care program was officially repealed. For [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Big Challenges Await Seema Verma, Trump's Choice to Oversee Medicare, Medicaid - Daily Signal
- Cotton hears Medicare concerns - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette - Arkansas Online
- From diners to soup kitchens, elderly are preyed upon to participate in Medicare fraud - New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV
- Ryan would gut Medicare - Lake Geneva Regional News
- Government could scrap Medicare rebate freeze … at $3 billion cost ... - Starts at 60
- A month into new leadership, Medicare future still in question - La Crosse's NewsTalk 1410AM 92.3FM