If you’re like me, you are probably tired of hearing about the government shutdown. But we have to recognize that there may be practical implications of the continued stalemate. Today’s the first day of the Annual Enrollment Period for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Plans. Millions of Medicare beneficiaries will have the opportunity to [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Social Security and Medicare will fail unless they are reformed, says ... - Press of Atlantic City
- Senate committee to reintroduce bill targeting Medicare audits, appeals - McKnight's Long Term Care News
- Greenville (SC) Memorial risks Medicare termination over ER death - ModernHealthcare.com
- Do you need help paying Medicare costs? - Southernminn.com
- Is the Sun Setting on Medicare? - Harrisburgmagazine
- Medicare presentation taking place April 10 - Zanesville Times Recorder