If you’re like me, you are probably tired of hearing about the government shutdown. But we have to recognize that there may be practical implications of the continued stalemate. Today’s the first day of the Annual Enrollment Period for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Plans. Millions of Medicare beneficiaries will have the opportunity to [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Medicare taking Social Security numbers off cards - Jackson Sun
- Another Voice: Medicare cuts would harm seniors in New York - The ... - Buffalo News
- Congressional Republicans brush aside Trump's promise to keep Social Security, Medicare safe - Daily Kos
- Trump's pick to run Medicare and Medicaid thinks maternity coverage should be optional. Here's why she's wrong - Los Angeles Times
- Money Matters: Attention, Medicare patients: You might get ... - WMUR Manchester
- Is it worth keeping Medicare if I'm covered by my new employer? - PBS NewsHour