Do you know someone who has not addressed their Medicare choices for 2014? Unless you are entitled to a Special Enrollment Period, your last opportunity to drop, switch or enroll in a Medicare Advantage or Part D plan is Saturday December 7th. Even if you have been happy with your plan for 2013, you should take [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Medicare taking Social Security numbers off cards - Jackson Sun
- Another Voice: Medicare cuts would harm seniors in New York - The ... - Buffalo News
- Congressional Republicans brush aside Trump's promise to keep Social Security, Medicare safe - Daily Kos
- Trump's pick to run Medicare and Medicaid thinks maternity coverage should be optional. Here's why she's wrong - Los Angeles Times
- Money Matters: Attention, Medicare patients: You might get ... - WMUR Manchester
- Is it worth keeping Medicare if I'm covered by my new employer? - PBS NewsHour