Republican vice president candidate Paul Ryan’s map to reform Medicare seems to be misunderstood – especially in the states of OH, WI, and FL (the states in which Medicare is rated the third most crucial issue for the voters according to the NY Times) where recent polls indicate that voters are leaning towards trust Barack Obama to take [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Medicare taking Social Security numbers off cards - Jackson Sun
- Another Voice: Medicare cuts would harm seniors in New York - The ... - Buffalo News
- Congressional Republicans brush aside Trump's promise to keep Social Security, Medicare safe - Daily Kos
- Trump's pick to run Medicare and Medicaid thinks maternity coverage should be optional. Here's why she's wrong - Los Angeles Times
- Money Matters: Attention, Medicare patients: You might get ... - WMUR Manchester
- Is it worth keeping Medicare if I'm covered by my new employer? - PBS NewsHour