The AARP® Prescription Discount Program provided by Walgreens will no longer be offered as a value-added service unique to AARP® Medicare Supplement insurance plan holders as of March 31, 2012. Beginning April 1, 2012, a new prescription discount program, administered by Catalyst Rx, will be available to all AARP® members as a membership benefit. Program Benefits This new program will enable AARP [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- Big Challenges Await Seema Verma, Trump's Choice to Oversee Medicare, Medicaid - Daily Signal
- Cotton hears Medicare concerns - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette - Arkansas Online
- From diners to soup kitchens, elderly are preyed upon to participate in Medicare fraud - New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV
- Ryan would gut Medicare - Lake Geneva Regional News
- Government could scrap Medicare rebate freeze … at $3 billion cost ... - Starts at 60
- A month into new leadership, Medicare future still in question - La Crosse's NewsTalk 1410AM 92.3FM