The AARP® Prescription Discount Program provided by Walgreens will no longer be offered as a value-added service unique to AARP® Medicare Supplement insurance plan holders as of March 31, 2012. Beginning April 1, 2012, a new prescription discount program, administered by Catalyst Rx, will be available to all AARP® members as a membership benefit. Program Benefits This new program will enable AARP [...]Read More...
Your Report/Guide (for Medicare)
Keep these resources on hand:
For Medigap quotes visit Go Medicare, they've got just about every company within their quote engine.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Give up ideological fight, accept Medicare expansion - Norman Transcript
- Best health solution is Medicare for all - Greensboro News & Record
- Greenville Memorial Hospital may lose Medicare coverage - The State
- Case fizzles against couple accused of $45M health care fraud, keeping indentured servant - Chicago Tribune
- UPCAP holds workshop to ease Medicare transitions - UPMatters.com
- Health underwriters to offer classes on Medicare - Times Record News