Dating back to 1955 and founded in Mobile, Alabama, Loyal American Insurance branches under the Great American Supplement Benefits (GASB) structure, and is one of many products the GASB has to offer: an array of high-quality modified worksite market products providing benefits substantially innovated for the modern day employee.
It’s been almost 50 years of service for the GASB, following their lifelong pursuit of supplying the cream of the crop when it comes to supplement life and health insurance products. Loyal American Insurance is a prime example of such dedication and promise of delivery. Loyal American Life endorses Medicare products under license within practically all states of operation.
Why Loyal American Insurance?
Loyal American Insurance’s services provide the financial concrete in which to fill the holes of debt dug up by excess of charges uncovered by primary insurance policies. As deductible and co-insurance costs rise, more people expect more coverage for their OOP expenses. Loyal American offers products categorized between supplemental health products and medicare supplemental insurance, provided by licensed, certified and experienced agents. Loyal American is unmatched in quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
Loyal American Medicare Supplemental Insurance
The name of which the product Loyal American sells is Medigap, a definition of Medicare Supplement Insurance. Medigap fills in the holes and gaps and pays for charges untouched by Medicare. Medigap is only available for those eligible who are currently enrolled in a Medicare plan.
An example of how Medigap can be of assistance is the fact that Medicare plans pay no more than 80% of coverage for a physician’s visit, so Medigap steps in and pays the the rest. If someone were to visit a physician without Medigap, the other 20% would rest responsibly on their shoulders. Advantage plans in Florida with Mostmedicare.com are also lifetime renewable and any physician that accepts Medicare automatically is subject to to the acceptance of Medigap as well. Major areas in which Medigap plays the biggest role include critical illness, accidental, hospital surgery, cancer, and hospital confinement.
Real Insurance, Real Protection
The supplement insurance Loyal American Life provides aids you in the coverage of all sorts of medical expenditures. Standard health insurance is incapable of covering all your medical expenses on its own, including the diagnosis of a critical illness/event of an accident. Another key advantage of Medigap is the fact that when met with a serious medical condition, many a times a person becomes unfit for work for an extended period of time. Medigap offers financial support during those hard times of suffering in the non-working period.